ELECTRIC HEATERS FOR INDUSTRY
F.A.T.I. range of immersion heaters is suitable for heating all process fluids which are non-corrosive to the materials of construction for installation in Hazardous area Zone 1 & 2.
Glycol Re boilers
Molecular Sleeve Regeneration
For heating liquids and gases, the certified enclosure is produced in carbon or Stainless steel.
Up to 36 " flange acc. ANSI B 16.5;material carbon steel, high alloy steel, nickel alloy, Inconel, etc.
Degree protection of the enclosure IP40, IP55,IP65, 66, 67.
Standard diameter of heating elements,8.5, 12.5 & 16mm.
Material of elements FE 35.2, ST. ST304, 316 & 321, Alloy 800, 825, Alloy 600, 625, Hastelloy, Copper.
Immersion length up to 4 meters.
Power ratings: Up to 5000 kW.
Flange material:Carbon steel, or stainless steel,INCOLOY and INCONEL.
Sheath material: Copper, steel, stainless steel,INCOLOY or INCONEL.
The electric heater bundle can be provided with:
1-Protective and/ or control devices, thermostat, thermocouple or PT100
3-Anti condensation heaters.
Flanged CARTRIDGE heaters
EX-CHT flange Heaters allow heating elements to be changed without decommissioning the tank. Replaceable-style elements can be easily changed by one person with no special tooling required. This is system storage units that need to remain filled for continuous operation and storage.
Single replaceable elements
FATI-CHT heaters is designed for many applications ranging from viscous fluids, such as asphalt or Bunker oil, to free-flowing oils, such as hydraulic fluids or lube oil and also be used for water, and water/glycol or acidic mixtures as well as fire water storage and freeze protection.
• EX-CHT heaters are in accordance with API-614 standards;
• FATI-CHT heaters are certified also for Hazardous area Zone 1 & 2
• Certification II2G- Exd IIC T6-T3 Gb As per Standards CENELEC EN 60079-0 / 60079-1
• Immersion length: up to 6 meters;
• Power rating: up to 500 kW.
Flanged heaters are certified for Hazardous Locations (Zone 1 & 2):
- in conformity to the European Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX), II 2G, and to Standards EN 60079-0 / 60079-1, Ex d IIC Gb.
- in conformity to the Standards IEC 60079-0 / 60079-1, Ex d IIC Gb, according to the international Scheme IECEx.